A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christi Hughart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughart graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christi Lea Hughart DO is a female Urologist and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christi L. Hughart practice?
- Dr. Christi Hughart has 1 office location.
Dr. Christi Hughart practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Urologists.