Dr. Christi Kim MD Patient Reviews

• Legal Medicine East Setauket, NY

3.4

February 10th, 2017
an utterly confused doctor
She walked in to the building 35 minutes after the scheduled appointment which was the 1st scheduled appointment for the day. Couldn't find my file, couldn't find the telephone extension of the staff seated in the reception area. Finally had my file then called my by the wrong name, told me to schedule a test that I had taken several days earlier and was there to discuss the results with her. Couldn't look me in the eye for more than 3 seconds. Had no big picture of my health other than test results. Told me to drink diet soda and Gatorade to increase fluid intake (isn't water a better option?). For someone who is supposed to be managing people through a very critical period of their life Dr. Kim seemed woefully unprepared. Smart? Sure. Caring? Not a drop. Zero follow up from previous appointments, didn't even look at my file before any of the appointments. Didn't seem to know who I was on any given day. Stay away.

August 27th, 2015
compassionate and caring, really happy with her care

May 13th, 2013
Totally unprofessional. Scribbled on white printer paper the side effects that one might incur as well as the medications that a newly diagnosed cancer patient might have to take. I would not recommend her at all. No compassion or empathy either.