Dr. Christi Lombre MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2013
Not coming here again
I decided to check this clinic out after I heard many great things about it. But to my surprise, it was a horrible experience. I was in the waiting room for a long time. We were finally called, but on mid-way the MA asked us to wait for a little while and she put us in a sick patient waiting area. After we were ushered to a room, the MA didn't wash her hands before she touched my girl. I asked her to and of course, she gave me a look. There we waited another 20 minutes for the doctor to come. I asked the MA to re-schedule us as we were already late for other appointment. MA kept saying the doctor would be coming in and asked me to go to the checkout counter to ask for an appointment. One of the many reasons not coming back. Also MA was gossiping about a patients father she thought was "hot"

July 23rd, 2013
Wonderful doctor
I had a great experience visiting Dr Lombre. I changed insurance and had to leave a pediatrician that I loved. After trying two other pediatricians in another location I have finally found someone that truly seems to care for my child. She took the time to listen and answered all of my questions. When I called her she called me back the same day. She is absolutely wonderful with children.

July 18th, 2013
I couldn't be happier with Dr Klimisch-Lombre as my children's pediatrician. She is thorough, kind, smart and compassionate. She takes the time to answer all my questions and is extremely comforting and reassuring during stressful times.

March 1st, 2012
Excellent doctor. Great at getting back to you when you call w/ a problem. Takes her time and is very personable w/ my children. Friendly office staff as well.

February 14th, 2015