Pediatricians

5725 W Las Positas Blvd
Ste 110
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-416-6767
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Not coming here again  |  show details
by Clair on Sep 21st, 2013

I decided to check this clinic out after I heard many great things about it. But to my surprise, it was a horrible experience. I was in the waiting room for a long time. We were finally called, but on mid-way the MA asked us to wait for a little while and she put us in a sick patient waiting area. After we were ushered to a room, the MA didn't wash her hands before she touched my girl. I asked her to and of course, she gave me a look. There we waited another 20 minutes for the doctor to come. I asked the MA to re-schedule us as we were already late for other appointment. MA kept saying the doctor would be coming in and asked me to go to the checkout counter to ask for an appointment. One of the many reasons not coming back. Also MA was gossiping about a patients father she thought was "hot"

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2013

I had a great experience visiting Dr Lombre. I changed insurance and had to leave a pediatrician that I loved. After trying two other pediatricians in another location I have finally found someone that truly seems to care for my child. She took the time to listen and answered all of my questions. When I called her she called me back the same day. She is absolutely wonderful with children.

|  show details
Jul 18th, 2013

I couldn't be happier with Dr Klimisch-Lombre as my children's pediatrician. She is thorough, kind, smart and compassionate. She takes the time to answer all my questions and is extremely comforting and reassuring during stressful times.

|  So rude  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2013

Front desk ladies are very snobby and always eating. Asian Medical Assistant always smells of cigarettes and pours her perfume on her self after smoking. Dr. Lombre doesn't take the time she is always in a rush and very rude. I would recommend seeing Dr. Shah instead he is very patient and kind. Front desk ladies and Medical Assistants were talking about sex and guys. I personally don't think that's right especially in pediatrics. They were also talking about patients. Manager is not helpful either.

|  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Excellent doctor. Great at getting back to you when you call w/ a problem. Takes her time and is very personable w/ my children. Friendly office staff as well.