A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christi Rosengart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christi Rosengart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosengart graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Rosengart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christi Rosengart MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christi Rosengart practice?
- Dr. Christi Rosengart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christi Rosengart practices Pediatrics near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.