A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christi Tupa is Good. Dr. Tupa has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christi Tupa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tupa graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tupa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tupa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christi Tupa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christi M. Tupa practice?
Dr. Christi Tupa practices Pediatrics near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Tupa, Dr. Christa Tupa, Dr. Christel Tupa, Dr. Christen Tupa, Dr. Christiana Tupa, Dr. Christiane Tupa, Dr. Christie Tupa, Dr. Christin Tupa