A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christi Wiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christi Wiley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christi Wiley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wiley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christi Lynn Wiley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christi L. Wiley practice?
- Dr. Christi Wiley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christi Wiley practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.