Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Dr. Wiley Sucks show details Dr. Wiley Sucks
by Krystal on May 11th, 2016

I told Dr. Wiley that my stomach was hard and she asked me if it was hurting me I said no. A few months later I experienced the worse pain of my life and come to find out I had fibroids.

All around excellence show details All around excellence
by Mrs. Hester-Eatmon on Aug 10th, 2015

I was very hesitant in my return to Kaiser for my insurance provider. Upon my son's first well baby check up with Dr Wiley, I knew we made the right decision. She's been accompanied by a student approx 60% of our family's visits, and for a good reason. If our future medical staff is being guided by people such as Dr Wiley, we're all in good hands.

MR show details MR
by Don on May 7th, 2013

Dr. Wiley is a great doctor, spends as much time that is needed to help out her patients. The only down fall is the follow up, I know she is a busy doctor, especially working at KaiserP, where they tend to limit Dr. Patient time to 15 mins or less and she sees at least 100 patients a day. But and I reiterate, there is no excuse a doctor or their staff to not follow up, if they are under staffed for this, they should then hire for just that. Don't let my distaste for follow ups deter you from picking her as your primary, she is great, its the machine called Kaiser that fails.