A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christiaan Maurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christiaan Maurer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christiaan Maurer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maurer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Hospital Assn
- Grand River Med Ctr - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christiaan Alexander Maurer MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christiaan A. Maurer practice?
- Dr. Christiaan Maurer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christiaan Maurer practices Internal Medicine near Glenwood Springs, CO.
See Glenwood Springs Internists.