A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christiaan Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christiaan Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Webb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christiaan A. Webb practice?
Dr. Christiaan Webb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Katy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.