Dr. Christian Agricola MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 23rd, 2015
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Agricola for over a year. His medication adjustments have made the world of difference in my life. I have been experiencing a lot of anxiety due to family health issues and talking with him and having him give me the right medication has truely helped me deal with this crisis. I also find that he is very good at listening and has a makes you feel welcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Agricola.

December 10th, 2015
Dr. Agricola is a great psychiatrist. He is by far the best one that I have ever met with. He always acknowledges my concerns. He is also great at returning phone calls and following up, which is rare for most doctors. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

November 30th, 2013
Trustworthy and expert treatment
Dr. Agricola has treated me for bipolar for 3-4 years. I have been extremely pleased with the care I have received. He treats me with respect and explains the treatment plan clearly and answers all questions about the medications and possible side effects. I feel like he makes me a partner in making the decisions about my healthcare. He responds well when my bipolar takes control of my mood and sometimes my bipolar bad manners and he works through the issues with me. I trust him completely and when I was hospitalized the crisis care and follow up was exceptional

May 12th, 2013
Good doctors from current patient
Dr. Agricola is a very personable doctor who does an unusual job of being thorough; he does a good job of listening to his patients and is a good diagnostician (very important because starting on the wrong med's with easily misdiagnosing is quickly sorted-out by Christian since he is not hesitant to try medications most doctors these days try to void for understandable reasons of patients grossly suing doctors for some bogus claim of harm from a med that is usually thrown-out in court (a friend of mine defends these and other doctors) for failing to demonstrate the supposed harm incurred by a usually harmless drug like Adderall XR or one of these amphetamine-based med's since the public doesn't understand nearly all nurse-practitioners and psychiatrists (full fledged MD's) are overly aware of the parameters of therapeutic dosing on all med's and never start high and jump suddenly higher. Nearly all start a beginner at the lowest dose of whatever and only increase incrementally as they feel necessary and, again, don't jump much higher for some unknown reason. ADD med's are one of my med's and has been the most important one for depression (since antidepressants often fail), also for ADD, and the day I started it an alcoholic drinker like me quit drinking about 13 years right when I started it, 8 years completely quit , and the rest up to now, I will only have a few and that's enough - when I do drink. Dr. Agricola has also treated me for bipolar quit adeptly and I would recommend him highly and I hope he will still put-up with me.

November 14th, 2012
Great Dr but getting into him was hard
I had my first appt about a month ago and we made the appt in July. Luckily I had another dr but was changing. He is a great Dr. and i called him with a question and he called back in about an hour. Getting follow up appts are hard. He didn't have a lot of openings which is frustrating. He has great bedside manner.

December 30th, 2011
Amazing Shrink
Dr. Agricola is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever met.

September 10th, 2010
He caused me more problems for me than he helped me
I would never recommend anyone to this doctor