A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Altman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Altman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Altman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Settle Altman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian S. Altman practice?
- Dr. Christian Altman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Altman practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.