A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Said Najeep Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christian S. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Christian Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Bailey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Gastroenterologists.