A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Said Najeep Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christian S. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Christian Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Bailey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Gastroenterologists.