Dr. Christian Bailey Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christian Bailey?

Posted on July 1st, 2016

This doctor doesn't even deserve one star....he is not personable... he is not compassionate... at times obnoxious...has very limited knowledge in the field of Gastroenterology and proved that he doesn't really care about his patients. I would advise everyone to stay clear!

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Excellent doctor

Not good

Posted on August 13th, 2015

This doctor was beyond uncaring. He made you feel like he was doing you a favor to give him your business. If you go to him, don't bother asking any questions, he'll cut you off. It's just your health, you know.

Dr Christina bailey

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Very arrogant and no bedside manor. Anyone using this doctor needs to have there head examened rather than their colons

Terrible experience..

Posted on February 5th, 2014

To anyone thinking of using this specialist - think again. I made an appointment 1 1/2 months in advance, provided my insurance information and was told they accepted it (don't have a strange plan Blue cross blue shield). On the DAY BEFORE I get a call telling me they don't accept my insurance. Costing me precious time for a diagnosis I need!! You don't call a specialist unless there is a need and to have wasted this time with this terrible office I consider myself lucky to NOT have been a patient. No doubt my results would have taken months and I'd receive no follow up then either! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS

Great Dr.!!!

Posted on August 4th, 2013

Dr. Bailey was very helpful through the process and I felt at ease. Thank you!

He saved my life. Celiac disease and then internal shingles.

Posted on July 31st, 2013

He did have a reputation of not having the most wonderful beside manner but he saved my life. ( He actually laughs quite easily.) He wasn't the closest doctor and I wasted so much time and money using others that weren't as knowledgeable. I'm so glad my internist's office recommended him. He saved my life.

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

My first visit with Dr. Bailey was everything I hoped for. I was looking for a physician that was knowledgeable, someone that I could trust would take good care of me, listen to me and take the time to explain things as well. Dr. Bailey was all of those things. He was very kind, professional and above all knowledgeable. He took the time to explain things to me and I left feeling confident that I would be taken good care of. I can highly recommend him.

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

had a colonoscopy today with Dr Bailey. very satisfied. He talked with me before and after, no pain, not rushed, made me feel at easy. Would hgihly recommend. St Joes north was like a five star hotel.very professional from the minute I walked in the door.

lacks depth

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I went to his Habana St. office and was warmly greeted by his staff. I was very disapointed to find the Doctor himself lacking in personality. One may argue that it's the expertise and knowledge you want from your Dr., I say...at least smile. He spent a good amount of time with me and asked if I had any questions. He quizzed me on my condition as I was coming to him for a past due medical procedure from a prediagnosed ailment. He has no personality. I mean this person is going to stick a camera up my intestines, the least I would like is someone I feel comfortable with. His other office that is closer to me was supposed to call me to schedual the procedure..never did. That's my cue to go elsewhere...and I did.

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on March 4th, 2011

This doctor acts as though you are a pain if you ask questions. Terribly dismissive and condescending. You can do better. Too many other doctors out there for him to treat patients in such a manner.

Posted on October 27th, 2017