A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Ball is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Ball, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Lee Ball MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian L. Ball practice?
- Dr. Christian Ball has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Ball practices Emergency Medicine near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN and Robbinsdale, MN.
See Billings Emergency Physicians.