A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Bauerfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Bauerfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauerfeld graduated from Univ Koln, Koln.
Dr. Bauerfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Peter Bauerfeld MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian P. Bauerfeld practice?
- Dr. Christian Bauerfeld has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christian Bauerfeld practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See San Antonio Pediatricians and San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners.