A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Bauerfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauerfeld
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bauerfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Bauerfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauerfeld graduated from Univ Koln, Koln.
Dr. Bauerfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian P Bauerfeld MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian P. Bauerfeld practice?
- Dr. Christian Bauerfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Bauerfeld practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians.