A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Beaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Beaton is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaton graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Beaton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian N Beaton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian N. Beaton practice?
- Dr. Christian Beaton has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Beaton practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.