Dr. Christian Bellardi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Bellardi?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Christian Bellardi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2017

Kind, Knowledgeable & Generous

Dr. Bellardi has provided quality and empathetic care for over 20 years. He is gentle in his check-up procedures, thorough and very knowledgable about every issue that needed to be addressed. I appreciated the kind way that he provided everyone he had as a patient. He will be missed. Happy retirement!

October 28th, 2015

Dr. Bell Rd was my pediatrician as a young child

I would have to say this doctor needs more training. As a child I used to get chest pains. Turns out when I joined the Army in 2002 I went through many physicals and in 2006 I ended up needing heart surgery. I had my aortic valve replaced and was told that I had a bicuspid valve. If this doctor had done his job he would have found that I needed heart surgery as a child. All those blood tests were pointless as he did nothing. If I had not joined the army and deployed had mild heart attacks and fatigue and gotten my check up from a real doctor, I would have died at 26. Thank you doctor for doing nothing

September 19th, 2016