Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Nicole on Apr 15th, 2015

He and his staff are awesome. He has really took the time to care for my daughter.

Wonderful Pediatrician You Can Trust show details Wonderful Pediatrician You Can Trust
Mar 30th, 2015

Smart. Kind. Excellent diagnostician. Available. Wonderful. What else do you need in a pediatrician? His staff is pretty rockin too.

by Marinda Williams (Mindy ) on Jan 28th, 2015

i have brought my children to this office since they were born i was refered to you by Dana Goldsmith i love this office and all the doctors and nurses in this office but special thank you to Doc. Chris for taking such good care of my son ans keeping his mom calm in a crazy situation , Charles David Goldsmith lll Thank you all Mindy Williams

Jan 6th, 2015

Dr. Berkhahn puts our children at ease and makes them feel important. Our 16-year-old son actually looks forward to his office visits because of Dr. Berkhahn's personable disposition. Dr. Berkhahn has shown sincere care and concern whenever our children have been ill. He talks to them on a level that they understand. His office staff is great, as well. The nurses are friendly and empathetic. We drive from another county because of this type of care. Thanks so much, Metro Pediatrics!

by Michelle Kestler (Korb) on Sep 22nd, 2014

I love Dr Kris he is the best doctor ever.. I have identical twin boys and every since they were born they have been seen bye Dr Kris when ever I need something or something is wrong all I have to do is make one phone call and he will make sure that we get it or and he will return a phone call.. He always welcomes me and dad in when ever we go to the office. . I Highly recommend him as a pediatric doctor..

by Maci's mom on Mar 24th, 2014

Exceptional physician...very knowledgeable and compassionate

Best Pediatrition in Kentucky and beyond! show details Best Pediatrition in Kentucky and beyond!
by Ann Smith on Jan 24th, 2014

Dr Chris is hands down the BEST Pediatrition I have ever seen! I have already raised my son and am now helping to raise his son and Dr Chris is the only Pediatrition we ever plan to see! Dr Chris is the full package from his absolute medical knowledge and his unbeatable bedside manner. Our little man LOVES his Dr Chris and we drive more than an hour just to see him. Dr Chris never rushes you in and out but takes as much time as YOU need to make you feel all your concerns have been addressed! I could go on all day on his attributes but think I have summed up my feelings that this man is the only Pediatritian this family will ever need or settle for! Thanks Dr Chris!

Oct 31st, 2013

HE IS AMAZING WITH KIDDOS!! He is the best pediatrician. by far!

An Exceptional Doctor show details An Exceptional Doctor
by Amanda R. on Aug 30th, 2013

Dr. Chris is an exceptional doctor. Before I had my oldest child, he sat down with me after hours and addressed my concerns for 45 minutes. He's been seeing my son since he was born 19 months ago, and will see our daughter when she is born in September. To address the concerns of another poster, my son has Passport, and has had since day one. We've never been treated as less than human, and I refer friends to Metro Pediatrics quite often, particularly those with Passport insurance. The nurses go out of their way to make me feel better. I've called in tears when my little man was having some behavioral issues, and the nurses calmed me down and gave me a game plan to get us through the day and back on track. I'm happy to report that the advice helped tremendously.

Very rude medical staff! show details Very rude medical staff!
May 8th, 2013

Clearly my daughter is less than human to this medical office because she no longer has "regular" insurance and we had to get on passport insurance until our new insurance from our new jobs kick in. They were EXTREMELY rude and refused to see my daughter. I explained that she is only 11 months old and is very sick and has been to the emergency room several times with infection after infection after infection and needs to see a pediatrician and pleaded with them to see her once. I was told absolutely not and hung up on.

always willing to help show details always willing to help
Dec 4th, 2012

Dr. Berkhan is awesome. He is very personable and relates to his patients very well. In and out of the office he maintains professionalism and an abundance of knowledge. He will always make you feel like your concerns can be endless with a answer for everything to ease your mind as a parent. He is Louisville's best kept secret.

Great! show details Great!
Sep 26th, 2012

We travel from Bardstown, KY to this pediatric office, around 50 minutes. Completely worth it! Dr. Berkhahn is our favorite and the nurses are superb!

Priceless show details Priceless
Apr 27th, 2012

I have been struggling with my son for two years now. Once I week I call the office staff with a new update - usually negative. Every single one of those phone calls, the staff walked me through it, calmed me down, and had a game plan to move forward. I met doctor Chris a few months back. At the end of the visit he hugged me and said "I will make you and your son successful!" I shouldn't have to say any more about this doctor. He has given my son and I hope and Dr. Chris has already provided us with solutions that are giving us positive results. * This weeks phone call to the office staff - ALL SMILES!

Mar 29th, 2012

Metro Peds staff and Dr. Berkhahn are great! I am impressed that they will talk with me over the phone about what is going on with my kids and make reccomendations on if there are things I can do without having to bring them to the office. Dr. Berkhahn is friendly, caring, and knowledgeable about his job! He spends enough time answering my questions and I have never had a wrong diagnosis with him! I would reccomend him to anyone interested in a pediatrician.

Jun 21st, 2011

I think Dr. Chris is a great doctor. My son was struggling with asthma and two doctors in the same office weren't giving the "best" medicine for him. When we got to see Dr. Chris my son's asthma improved 95 percent. I only see Dr. Chris now!!

May 26th, 2011

Wonderful Pediatrition, the best! Has great knowledge of allergies.

Good with kids show details Good with kids
Nov 11th, 2010

I can tell by he's profession as a pediatrician that he's passionate about he's job. I'm a first time parent and Dr. Chris was just the right doctor for my first child. He seems like he treats kids as if it was he's own child. I couldn't ask for better doctor then him. I would highly recommended him to my other friends who are first time parents as well.

A wonderful Doctor!! show details A wonderful Doctor!!
by Dakota's Mom on Jul 15th, 2008

I could not ask for more in a doctor. Dr. Chris is a doctor that all children deserve,and would be lucky to have. I have had many health problems with my son ,and now after seeing Dr.Chris most of our problems have been solved. I thank Dr. Christian Berkhahn for all he has done for our family.