Dr. Christian Bonasso MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2017
This was my first surgery and Dr. Bonasso and staff are a first class operation! Thank you for giving me my life back! Wonderful job he did on my back! I was very impressed with the way my surgery went and everyone that helped after my recovery. I cannot thank you enough!

June 16th, 2017
Dr. Bonasso did an excellent job in both explaining my condition and performing the surgery. My follow-up care was wonderful also. The surgery for my condition greatly improved my life.

June 13th, 2017
Was the best I could have expected. I feel great. I was well taken care of.

June 6th, 2017
After I went off pain medication after the first week, I felt better. Everything else went great.

May 31st, 2017
Dr. Bonasso is definitely the most professional and courteous doctor I have every had. Him and his staff are simply put, the greatest in all aspects of the medical environment. I would recommend all of them to everyone.

April 27th, 2017
I was really nervous at my first appointment but the staff at the office and at the hospital was excellent. They made me feel comfortable. Dr. Bonasso is an awesome doctor and I will recommend him to anyone that needs back help.

April 21st, 2017
Treatment and follow-up were excellent. I have and would highly recommend Dr. Bonasso.

April 14th, 2017
I went from barely being able to stand up and walk more than one hundred feet, not being able to get in and out of bed, having trouble getting in and out of a vehicle, or lifting anything to standing up without pain. I can now get in and out of bed and in and out of a vehicle and lift light items. Dr. Bonasso was compassionate about my pain level and follow-up. The staff was great. I made the comment to Dr. Bonasso that he was like a god send.

March 24th, 2017
If I had to have the surgery again, I would have Dr. Bonasso do it without hesitation.

March 22nd, 2017
Dana
I had surgery on my shoulder and we had a problem after the surgery and he ended up leaving the stitches in my shoulder and he had the nurse cut it off right at the skin and left the rest inside my shoulder and I can feel it pulling every time I move my arm he maid all kinds of excuses that everything was good but it hurts everyday more then before the surgery. He lied about the stitches that he left in my shoulder. I still hurt to this day. The pulling and burn. And he wounden even try to fix the problem just sent me away and lied.

March 21st, 2017
I have been very happy with the care and the helpfulness I have received from Dr. Bonasso and his staff.

March 19th, 2017
This was a very professional experience. Doctor and staff went above and beyond. They rate an A+.