Dr. Christian Bonasso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Bonasso?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Christian Bonasso?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2017

I was referred here by my pain doctor - Dr. Sanhaji who was very confident about Dr. Bonasso. The procedure went well, and after care instructions were very helpful. I came here in so much pain in my left leg that I basically was housebound because walking was too painful. Dr. Bonasso took my leg pain and knee pain away. Every day I am getting better and even left my house to go to Walmart and accepted an invitation to a BBQ. Before surgery I would not do either. I feel so blessed to have been referred here by Dr. Mounir Sanhaji. Hopefully I will not have to ever have another spinal fusion - this was my second one. But if I do I would come straight back to Dr. Bonasso and his friendly staff.

August 16th, 2017

Had the fusion done 2 years ago and was in pain for 2 years. I could not walk very far, could not stand very long and then Dr. Bonasso suggested that the hardware could be causing all my ailments. I was very skeptic because I did not want to go through another surgery. After 3 test they were sure that was the reason I wasn't improving. So reluctantly, I went ahead with the hardware removal surgery and to my disbelief, I felt like a new man the very next day. I am now enjoying life again and doing things I have not been able to do for 2 1/2 years. Dr. Bonasso rocks and his team in the office is very caring.

August 14th, 2017

Dr. Bonasso is very good at explaining the condition and evaluating it. He is very helpful to relieve anxiety and going over what is normal in rehabilitation. The surgery was successful and his diagnosis was correct. Very thankful he was my surgeon. The staff is kind and helpful.

August 13th, 2017

I had a very pleasant experience with all the doctors and staff. I was treated fairly and with kindness. I had a surgery that was done efficiently and correctly so that I no longer experience the pain and numbness that I had prior to my visit.

July 25th, 2017

I love this doctor. Him and his entire staff are great!! They all deserve a pay raise!!

June 24th, 2017

Questions answered clearly. Very short wait time in office. Post-op concerns handled promptly.

June 23rd, 2017

A+ Great Doctor and staff.

June 17th, 2017

This was my first surgery and Dr. Bonasso and staff are a first class operation! Thank you for giving me my life back! Wonderful job he did on my back! I was very impressed with the way my surgery went and everyone that helped after my recovery. I cannot thank you enough!

June 16th, 2017

Dr. Bonasso did an excellent job in both explaining my condition and performing the surgery. My follow-up care was wonderful also. The surgery for my condition greatly improved my life.

June 13th, 2017

Was the best I could have expected. I feel great. I was well taken care of.

June 6th, 2017

After I went off pain medication after the first week, I felt better. Everything else went great.

May 31st, 2017

Dr. Bonasso is definitely the most professional and courteous doctor I have every had. Him and his staff are simply put, the greatest in all aspects of the medical environment. I would recommend all of them to everyone.