A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Briery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Briery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Briery, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Briery graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Briery has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Michael Briery MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian M. Briery practice?
- Dr. Christian Briery has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christian Briery practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Shreveport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.