Dr. Christian Hall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 4 reviews

July 29th, 2016
After breaking my ankle and having surgery with another Doctor, I still had a lot of pain six years later. I went to see Dr Hall for any other options. Dr Hall did a bone fusion on my ankle and it gave me incredible results. It was a non weight bearing recovery for 4 months, but I used a knee scooter to get around. It has been 1-1/2 years and no pain. I finally got my life back thanks to Dr Hall.

June 29th, 2016
Johnson
After multiple surgeries at OSS that did not work, Dr. Hall redid my surgery and gave me my life back. Can't say enough. I am so grateful.

March 14th, 2015
Awesome Foot doctor in York PA. The only foot doctor!!
After a incorrect surgery done at OSS surprise surprise. Dr Hall fixed my ankle by removing everything and starting over. Very helpful, patient, kind considerate to what I had to go through!

October 28th, 2013
Heal ankle and foot injury
I have to say my foot was broke in 5 places and Dr. Hall gave me the benefit of the doubt and agreed to me not having surgery after 3 other OSS doctors insisted on surgery. I laid for 4 months in a bed...I heeled miraculously with no surgery scars. I am not 100% yet but I believe that after speaking to many others that I will not have the pain as others do who have had surgery with pins and what ever else is required to do such operations. So thus far I have been completely happy with every aspect of Dr. hall from bedside manner and taking time to hear me. Only thing is I had to be on medical assistance and his office notes were not specific enough on healing time so kind of messed me up financially on that aspect especially knowing it would take a full year or more to have full use of my foot.