Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian Castillo
Dr. Christian Castillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA, with other offices in Spartanburg, SC and Gaffney, SC (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Castillo is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center and Medical Offices. He speaks English.
Dr. Christian Castillo has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christian Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.
Dr. Stephen Rich
Santa Rosa, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Jeffrey Rothman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Santa Rosa, CA 0.01 mi42
Dr. Sumandeep Kaur
Santa Rosa, CA 0.01 mi23