A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Christensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Christensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Christensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian P Christensen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian P. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Christian Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Christensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons.