A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Christensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Christensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Christensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian P Christensen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian P. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Christian Christensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Christensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.