A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Consilvio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Consilvio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Consilvio graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Consilvio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian H Consilvio MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian H. Consilvio practice?
- Dr. Christian Consilvio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Consilvio practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Westwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Westwood Anesthesiologists.