Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Attentive Caring Physician  |  show details
by Amy Hutton on Aug 29th, 2013

Dr Correia is a wonderful doctor who ALWAYS is on time and is attentive and thorough

|  disappointment.  |  show details
by SP on Jan 17th, 2010

I went to this doctor for 3 problems. He prescribed pills for the first. Ordered a lab test for the second. He didnt give enough time to discuss the 3rd problem and seemed to be in a hurry. The total consultation took less than 15 mins. He left the room without telling what I should do next. I thought he was going to come back or send a nurse. He didnt even ask me if I had any questions at the end. I waited outside the room for sometime and went to the reception where they mentioned I could go for a lab test. I gave my blood sample and the nurse told me that the report would be available in 72 hours. I left the place and after 1 day the 3rd problem became severe. Its a long weekend and couldnt reach the hospital. Here I am, with my 3rd problem becoming severe, the report for my 2nd problem hasnt yet arrived and the hospital is closed for holidays. I am considering a visit to Urgent care centre. I am very disappointed with the the visit. Not much helpful.