A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Custodio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Custodio is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Custodio, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Custodio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Custodio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian M Custodio MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christian M. Custodio practice?
- Dr. Christian Custodio has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Custodio practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.