A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Custodio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Custodio is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Custodio
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Custodio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Custodio, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Custodio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Custodio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian M Custodio MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christian M. Custodio practice?
- Dr. Christian Custodio has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Custodio practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.