Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Excellent! show details Excellent!
by L. L. on Jul 24th, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr. Gonzalez is an outstanding physician!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Wonderful the best! show details Wonderful the best!
by Joanna E. on Jul 24th, 2015 on doctor.com

Great everything is truly wonderful life changing.

Best Pain management doctor ever show details Best Pain management doctor ever
by Michael R. on Jul 23rd, 2015 on doctor.com

Great physician. Really listens. Hands of an angel.

Thank goodness I found him show details Thank goodness I found him
by Carol P. on Jul 21st, 2015 on doctor.com

He was very sweet and very attentive to my needs.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great front desk service show details Great front desk service
by Carlos G. on Jul 17th, 2015 on doctor.com

Very attentive physician with a strong knowledge in how to relief pain.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent first visit show details Excellent first visit
by Ron G. on Jul 17th, 2015 on doctor.com

I had the best experience I have ever had in a Dr's office. The front desk is the best. they should go around an train everyone.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Best pain doctor show details Best pain doctor
by R. T. on Jul 7th, 2015 on doctor.com

It was a true pleasure such a gentleman.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Wonderful office and staff show details Wonderful office and staff
by R. B. on Jul 7th, 2015 on doctor.com

Time was well spent in helping understand my diagnosis and prognosis.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Gonzalez is the best! show details Dr. Gonzalez is the best!
by Anonymous on Jul 7th, 2015 on doctor.com

He is very professional, extremely knowledgeable and is most sincere in his concern for your well being. It was great.

by Jonathan Mathews on Jul 1st, 2015

Dr Christian Gonzalez is a dynamic doctor that knows how to truly take care of his patients. I have been suffering from severe chronic pain but Dr. Gonzalez has helped me step by step to get back on my feet and live with pain-free days.

Excellent and professional very friendly show details Excellent and professional very friendly
by Whatley M. on Jun 30th, 2015 on doctor.com

Excellent.

Management of Pain show details Management of Pain
by C. H. on Jun 30th, 2015 on doctor.com

Great office. Great staff. Very accommodating! Charlene Henig

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The best place you can go for pain show details The best place you can go for pain
by L. M. on Jun 30th, 2015 on doctor.com

He was so patient with me and has such great bed side manner, I couldn't ask for more.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Awsome doctor show details Awsome doctor
by Anonymous on Jun 30th, 2015 on doctor.com

Awsome staffs and doctors.

Priceless show details Priceless
by Gabriella S. on May 14th, 2015 on doctor.com

The staff were very professional and Dr. Gonzalez attention was exceptional.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
A doctor with Knowledge and Compassion show details A doctor with Knowledge and Compassion
by K. Logan on Apr 3rd, 2015

At one point during the night I thought I was going to die from a pain in my back, felt like knives stabbing at me over and over. Next morning I almost crawl to the Aventura Hospital with my body convulsing from the pain. Doctor Christian Gonzalez, an anesthesiology with a specialty in pain management treated my back pain, after a while I started feeling the pain fading away. Next day I could walk free of pain and from that moment my life have changed for the better. Thank you Dr. Gonzalez, I only have gratitude and respect for your knowledge and compassion. Later, I found out Dr. Gonzalez is a Harvard graduated MD, with an incredible ability to diagnose the cause of your pain and treated it without unnecessary surgery. Once again, thank you!

May 28th, 2014

Amazing doctor and person wouldn't go anywhere else!

by joey on Jun 21st, 2013

Dr. Gonzalez is a young and caring Harvard trained spine specialist with steady hands. A family man with a new office behind aventura hospital with a friendly staff and brand new european equipment, His genuine concern for me is an intergral part of my healing process. thank you doctor

by SOMNIA QUESADA on Jun 2nd, 2013

My experience with Dr. Gonzalez was very good, he is a special doctor, very nice person and very good doctor. I recommended him to my friends,

Bullseye show details Bullseye
by Virginia Velez on Jun 2nd, 2013

Dr. Gonzalez really got it the first time. After receiving treatment I no longer had my knee pain. I've had treatment before with others, and the pain never left, Dr. Gonzalez nailed the pain in the bullseye. I'm very grateful I found him in Aventura, and I would trust his judgment and expertise.

Great Doctor New Office show details Great Doctor New Office
by Daniel Stein on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Gonzalez took care of my back pain. My lumbar need ESIs and Dr. Gonzalez performed the procedure in his new office with a state of the art medical machine that took less than 10 minutes. In the past I've had these injections done by other doctors and Dr. Gonzalez does them better. The new office is a very nice and clean, but the front desk needs to do a better job and the Phones must be answered better. These are two points that need improvement, but I still stand by my review, because this is not necessarily Dr. Gonzalez fault. I understand opening a new office is a battle against new constant set of hurdles, but the Phones !! I recommend Dr. Gonzalez with 4 Stars.

Always there to help you. show details Always there to help you.
by Rosa Ergas on Apr 8th, 2013

He is always there to help you. He makes you feel comfortable and always ready to hear you so that he can help you. HE IS AMAZING!!!!

Dr Gonzalez has moved? show details Dr Gonzalez has moved?
by John Leptzi on Mar 26th, 2013

Does anyone know where he moved? Trying to obtain info.