Dr. Christian Gonzalez, MD
Anesthesiologist, Physiatrist, Neurologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

May 28th, 2014

Amazing doctor and person wouldn't go anywhere else!

Jul 3rd, 2013

Don't let this "Harvard" trained doctor fool you. Graduate from a Puerto Rican Medical School. Completely wrong diagnosis lead to the wrong treatment. Beware.

by joey on Jun 21st, 2013

Dr. Gonzalez is a young and caring Harvard trained spine specialist with steady hands. A family man with a new office behind aventura hospital with a friendly staff and brand new european equipment, His genuine concern for me is an intergral part of my healing process. thank you doctor

by SOMNIA QUESADA on Jun 2nd, 2013

My experience with Dr. Gonzalez was very good, he is a special doctor, very nice person and very good doctor. I recommended him to my friends,

|  Bullseye  |  show details
by Virginia Velez on Jun 2nd, 2013

Dr. Gonzalez really got it the first time. After receiving treatment I no longer had my knee pain. I've had treatment before with others, and the pain never left, Dr. Gonzalez nailed the pain in the bullseye. I'm very grateful I found him in Aventura, and I would trust his judgment and expertise.

|  Great Doctor New Office  |  show details
by Daniel Stein on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Gonzalez took care of my back pain. My lumbar need ESIs and Dr. Gonzalez performed the procedure in his new office with a state of the art medical machine that took less than 10 minutes. In the past I've had these injections done by other doctors and Dr. Gonzalez does them better. The new office is a very nice and clean, but the front desk needs to do a better job and the Phones must be answered better. These are two points that need improvement, but I still stand by my review, because this is not necessarily Dr. Gonzalez fault. I understand opening a new office is a battle against new constant set of hurdles, but the Phones !! I recommend Dr. Gonzalez with 4 Stars.

|  Always there to help you.  |  show details
by Rosa Ergas on Apr 8th, 2013

He is always there to help you. He makes you feel comfortable and always ready to hear you so that he can help you. HE IS AMAZING!!!!

|  Dr Gonzalez has moved?  |  show details
by John Leptzi on Mar 26th, 2013

Does anyone know where he moved? Trying to obtain info.