Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Priceless show details Priceless
by Gabriella S. on May 14th, 2015 on doctor.com

The staff were very professional and Dr. Gonzalez attention was exceptional.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
A doctor with Knowledge and Compassion show details A doctor with Knowledge and Compassion
by K. Logan on Apr 3rd, 2015

At one point during the night I thought I was going to die from a pain in my back, felt like knives stabbing at me over and over. Next morning I almost crawl to the Aventura Hospital with my body convulsing from the pain. Doctor Christian Gonzalez, an anesthesiology with a specialty in pain management treated my back pain, after a while I started feeling the pain fading away. Next day I could walk free of pain and from that moment my life have changed for the better. Thank you Dr. Gonzalez, I only have gratitude and respect for your knowledge and compassion. Later, I found out Dr. Gonzalez is a Harvard graduated MD, with an incredible ability to diagnose the cause of your pain and treated it without unnecessary surgery. Once again, thank you!

May 28th, 2014

Amazing doctor and person wouldn't go anywhere else!

by joey on Jun 21st, 2013

Dr. Gonzalez is a young and caring Harvard trained spine specialist with steady hands. A family man with a new office behind aventura hospital with a friendly staff and brand new european equipment, His genuine concern for me is an intergral part of my healing process. thank you doctor

by SOMNIA QUESADA on Jun 2nd, 2013

My experience with Dr. Gonzalez was very good, he is a special doctor, very nice person and very good doctor. I recommended him to my friends,

Bullseye show details Bullseye
by Virginia Velez on Jun 2nd, 2013

Dr. Gonzalez really got it the first time. After receiving treatment I no longer had my knee pain. I've had treatment before with others, and the pain never left, Dr. Gonzalez nailed the pain in the bullseye. I'm very grateful I found him in Aventura, and I would trust his judgment and expertise.

Great Doctor New Office show details Great Doctor New Office
by Daniel Stein on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Gonzalez took care of my back pain. My lumbar need ESIs and Dr. Gonzalez performed the procedure in his new office with a state of the art medical machine that took less than 10 minutes. In the past I've had these injections done by other doctors and Dr. Gonzalez does them better. The new office is a very nice and clean, but the front desk needs to do a better job and the Phones must be answered better. These are two points that need improvement, but I still stand by my review, because this is not necessarily Dr. Gonzalez fault. I understand opening a new office is a battle against new constant set of hurdles, but the Phones !! I recommend Dr. Gonzalez with 4 Stars.

Always there to help you. show details Always there to help you.
by Rosa Ergas on Apr 8th, 2013

He is always there to help you. He makes you feel comfortable and always ready to hear you so that he can help you. HE IS AMAZING!!!!

Dr Gonzalez has moved? show details Dr Gonzalez has moved?
by John Leptzi on Mar 26th, 2013

Does anyone know where he moved? Trying to obtain info.