A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Dee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Dee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Dee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Memory Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dee graduated from University Of Leicester, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian H Dee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian H. Dee practice?
- Dr. Christian Dee has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Dee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wareham, MA.
See Wareham Surgeons.