A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian De Virgilio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian De Virgilio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Virgilio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Virgilio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian De Virgilio, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Virgilio graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. De Virgilio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian De Virgilio MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian De Virgilio practice?
- Dr. Christian De Virgilio has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian De Virgilio practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.