A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian DeWald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian DeWald is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian DeWald, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeWald graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. DeWald has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Lee DeWald MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian L. DeWald practice?
- Dr. Christian DeWald has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian DeWald practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.