A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian DeWald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian DeWald is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeWald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeWald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian DeWald, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeWald graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. DeWald has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Lee DeWald MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian L. DeWald practice?
- Dr. Christian DeWald has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian DeWald practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.