Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian Dey
Dr. Christian Dey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dey is affiliated with St. Vincent's East and St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital. Dr. Dey has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christian Dey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Christian Dey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Keith Harrigill
Dermatology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi24
Dr. Julie Taylor
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi10
Dr. James Dollar
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi34