Dr. Christian Drehsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Drehsen?

October 4th, 2017

cosmetic

Can not say enough about the doctors approach and his staff.Excellent stay, clean environment, confidential consults and excellent bedside manor. I saw him a decade ago for my procedure and later to take advantage of his facial rejuvenation center. So pleased and have recommended him many times.

May 8th, 2017

Worst mistake of my life.

Shady staff and beyond horrible results! I was scarred so badly my body will never be the same. My stomach botched by liposuction and breast scarred beyond belief! I went in to inquire about breast implants and was talked into a breast lift! They required a 1K check that was non refundable! I went ahead with the procedures because his scam artist staff convinced me to do it. What I wouldn't give to go back in time and have my cute body back! I wish I NEVER steppped foot into that place! Sadly, I was butchered at the hands of this man. He performed the quickest, easiest, and most expensive procedures on me. This man and his staff want your money, they don't care at all about you! The first thing they have you do is sign is a waiver so you can't sue if you're unsatisfied with your results. PLEASE, do your homework before you let this man touch you!

August 28th, 2016

Tummy tuck

Having Drehsen doing tummy tuck on me was the biggest mistake!! i am very unhappy with results !

July 31st, 2016

Breast lift

The office is ran very unprofessional. After spending $12,000 expecting a reduction and lift , instead I got just new implants that made them bigger and hardly any lift . Stiches didn't dissolve which caused infection . All he did to give me a antibiotic cream and after expressing that I really don't see any change in size and the lift he got very upset and didn't offer any solution . I am very unhappy about it and he wants me to pay more so he can redo it! ! He is arrogant and really dosent care if you are happy or not . He needs to retire.

May 25th, 2016

Wonderful experience

I have just hit my 2 month mark after having a facelift and chemical peel. I look and feel wonderful, and I am so glad I had the procedures. Dr. Drehsen and his staff have been helpful and professional every step of the way. Dr. Drehsen has a gift for creating a youthful and natural looking facelift. I highly recommend Clinique of Plastic Surgery Clinics.

November 10th, 2015

I had hardening of my previous implants. after so many years in practice I would have thought Dr. Drehsen could have told me there was a possibility I could get hardening of my new implants. low and behold, hardening after forking over $11,000. I am completely dissatisfied.

October 9th, 2015

Unsatisfied with Tummy Tuck

I had a tummy tuck done with and the results are worst then what it was. The stretch marks are gone but I have a surgical scar about and around my naval, I have a hard protruding bulge below my naval now and now I have a long scar which looks like he rushed to sew/staple me up. When I questioned about the bulge, he explained it was the swallowing but a year later he tells me it's fat and suggest I spend more money for them to do lipo suction. I'm very unhappy with my results and more then every, I'm even more self-conscious about my body.

September 3rd, 2015

should be a butcher not a surgeon

August 2nd, 2015

if being in my 60's and looking 25 and healthy is not enough proof then I don't know what is

June 29th, 2015

48 Breast lift + augmentation

I am a 48 yr old mother of two. I had a breast lift and augmentation. He understood what my goals were and I am extremely pleased with my results! Follow up appointments are very good.

February 6th, 2015

I had Structura injections 2 weeks ago & have amazing results. Dr. Drehsen is an artist in his field & knows exactly where help is needed & how to create fabulous results. I thought another treatment would be needed but results were so good that it was not. Friends think I look amazingly refreshed & younger.

November 19th, 2014

Neck, Face and Brow lift

This Doctor and Staff are excellent and yes, I would recommend him for excellent work to anyone.