A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Duplass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Duplass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duplass
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duplass Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duplass graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Duplass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian James Duplass DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian J. Duplass practice?
- Dr. Christian Duplass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Duplass practices Family Medicine near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Holland, PA.
See West Chester Primary Care Doctors.