A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Duplass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Duplass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duplass
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Duplass Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duplass graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Duplass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian James Duplass DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian J. Duplass practice?
- Dr. Christian Duplass has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Duplass practices Family Medicine near New Holland, PA.
See New Holland Family Physicians.