A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Duplass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Duplass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duplass graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duplass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duplass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christian J. Duplass practice?
Dr. Christian Duplass practices Family Medicine near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Holland, PA.
See West Chester Family Physicians.