A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Eirich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Eirich, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eirich graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Eirich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Alfred Eirich MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian A. Eirich practice?
- Dr. Christian Eirich has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Eirich practices Anesthesiology near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Anesthesiologists.