Dr. Christian El Amm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian El Amm?

Rude and careless

Posted on October 30th, 2016

He refused to tell me specifics on my surgery or show me photos or drawings of the end result because "everyone is different." He spent only a few minutes with me on my first appt and I would never have seen him on the day of surgery had I not asked. He neglected to put in drains, resulting in a huge loss of blood, and he did not do any follow-up tests after the surgery, meaning I had severe anemia for almost a year before another doctor figured it out. I also have excessive scar tissue. I will never see him again or recommend him to others.

mother of a toddler patient

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Our daughter 2 year old daughter had a serious cranial condition, and we completely trusted Dr. El Amm with her 2 surgeries. He is great about responding to emails and office calls. I really appreciate the time he takes during appointments. I felt free to ask for further explanations to my questions and he always made our family feel as though he was not in a rush at all during our visit; though I know he had other patients to attend to. He was courteous with us, as parents, and didn't take it personally when we had concerns, like some doctors do. My only "complaint' is that during a 6 day hospital stay, we never saw him. We only saw his resident. I didn't even speak with him after surgery or in the recovery room. We were disappointed that his resident was given the job to communicate with us. I would have liked to have heard more from him post op, but overall, we are please with Dr. El Amm in the office and the work he did in the operating room.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

My daughter was kicked in the face by a horse crushing her eye socket. Dr el amm took part of her skull and made her a new one...he did an excellent job! He's always answered all of our questions and listened to any concerns we had!

Excellent plastic surgeon

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Very conscientious, professional, takes adequate time to explain procedure and potential outcomes.

Palate repair for son

Posted on January 6th, 2014

We love our visits,he did a great job on my sons soft palate and uvula . His dentist even said wow who did his surgery ! Thanks so much.

Not so great as plastic surgeon

Posted on December 13th, 2011

I had breast reconstruction done by him. He recommended a procedure I didn't really need and that left me half disabled. After two years and 4 surgeries, the result is far from satisfactory and I will need at least one more surgery to fix what he messed up. He never listens to what the patient says, does his thing then discovers the patient was right. But the patient still has to go through all the surgeries and the pain. I am VERY unhappy with him and I very much doubt I will trust him for my next revision, I'll probably go to another plastic surgeon. No wonder he's not a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.

Breast implant revision

Posted on July 13th, 2011

My implants were never successful and I already had two operations to fix them. Dr Elamm explained the problems in my implants like no other doctor, and i've seen many. We did a lift and replacement with different shape implants and the result is excellent. I am finally happy with the shape, although the scars can still be seen after two months. I know they will slowly disappear with time and once they do I will have really perfect results. I've been from plastic surgeon to plastic surgeon to cosmetic surgeon and I am very happy with my choice. His office staff is also wonderful!

Breast implant revision

I love my new nose

Posted on July 13th, 2011

I had a nose job three weeks ago. I still have a little bit of swelling but the results are wonderful. I had much less bruising than i expected after seeing my friend's results. Dr El Amm is a wonderful surgeon! I love my new nose and would recommend him to everyone.

Good Surgeon

Posted on January 10th, 2011

I love the work is his doing. But when I was in the hospital after I got a staph infection. I didn't see him once. And I was in the hospital for a week. Thats my only problem with him.

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

DR.EL AMM AND HIS STAFF ARE AMAZING !

Look for someone else

Posted on October 30th, 2010

If it comes to plastic surgery, look for someone else. He is not even in the American Board for Plastic surgeons. He's more or less guessing what ...