A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Meyer, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Sarcoma 180
- Sarcoma 37
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Meyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Frederick Meyer MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christian F. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Christian Meyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christian Meyer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.