A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Meyer, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Sarcoma 180
- Sarcoma 37
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Meyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Frederick Meyer MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christian F. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Christian Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Meyer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.