inactive

• Good
  • Bad

January 17th, 2011
Bad Attitude
I do not recommend this doctor, he ougtha have his license provoked! He seems he like he does not look further depth into a mental illness. He gave me an attitude about me going on disability he started ranting about it stating I want all of all of my patients to work, yeah right. Seems like he wants all of his patietns to lose their jobs or get arrested if major symptoms occur.During the visits he uses the f words that upset me much, that is not very professional. Besides he was scheduling my visits every other month and prescribes me a year supply of prescriptions! I did not bother going back to him ever again.

September 20th, 2010
This is a psychiatrist who needs to see a psychiatrist
Every time I go to Dr. Flynn I end up listening to his problems and rants. He does not care about me as a patient (or a person I suppose). He is more than happy to give me a perscription for WHATEVER I want. That is kind of scary. During one of my visits, he got into a verbal fight with his offie manager. It got loud enough so that I could clearly hear every demeaning word that he was screaming at her. He swore at her and said things to her that no employer should ever say to an employee. There was also an instance where I called in my normal perscription re-fill to my local pharmacy and it turns out that I was out of re-fills. The pharmacy called Dr. Flynn to get the ok to re-fill and he berated the poor pharmacist for calling him. He told the paharmacist that if I wanted a re-fill than I could go see him and that the pharmacist should NEVER EVER call him again. The ONLY reason that I continue to see Dr. Flynn is that out of all of the psychiatrists in the area, he is the only one that I can kind of tolerate. It's pretty rediculous that I pay $30 to hear him complain to me about his life for 10 minutes. I think that I should start charging him.

August 16th, 2010
rude
I cannot believe he has the guts to bill me for $275 visit when the minute i sat down in his chair he asked if i wanted a perscription today - i said no, i didnot want to have to resort to a perscription right away - how can he dignose my problem with a perscription without hearing me out! you got me! he was rude, his advice was to see a therapist or counselor but that therapist and counselors only care about money, well he wrong, he just showed me that he collected $275 for a 10 minute visit and all his advice was to seek somebody else if i wasnt interested in getting a perscription that day. I guess some dr's still think a perscription is the way to go??? what a joke he was, and the fact he has the nerve to bill me for $275!!! i do not recommend him to anyone and will share my experience to everyone.

July 29th, 2010
This is not a psychiatrist to visit if you truly need a psychiatrist
I wish I had a hidden camera for the visits because his ranting and ravings about subjects unrelated to my visit or care were definitely weird and a little scary. He even told me that if I got sick I should NOT go to a hospital because all they would do is "ruin" the care he had provided. I asked what he did about his seriously ill patients and he shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't have any. Well, there's you answer. This doctor should be avoided.

December 27th, 2009
If a patient wants prescriptions for ADD or ADHD this is the place to go. It's a short distance from UConn. A perfect location for students who need to study for an exam and pull a couple of all nighters. You'll likely leave with an Rx for Adderall, Vyvanse Focalin, etc. or another amphetamine at a doseage significantly higher than the manufacturer's recommended doseage. If your looking for therapeutic care and an accurate diagnosis this is not the place to go. Beware, this doctor is a narcissist.

December 10th, 2009
Arrogant Jerk
Worst doctor I have ever seen. At first he forgot a few things and ended up delaying the appointment. Once I got in, I started explaining my symptoms. I said I had OCD. He thought I said ADHD. I explained some of my behaviors and he instantly criticized me and told me to stop doing them immediately. He kept quoting things that I did not say and started bragging about how he's a doctor and knows more about meds than me. We got into a bit of an argument, during which he said "you people come in here and..", at which point he caught himself and changed topics. He denied saying this too. I left saying that I can't tolerate his personality and left 10000x worse than when I walked in, and EXTREMELY frustrated.

August 19th, 2009
2 thumbs up!
fantastic doctor, beautiful office!

December 12th, 2010