A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Foy Parrilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Foy Parrilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foy Parrilla
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Foy Parrilla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Foy Parrilla MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christian Foy Parrilla practice?
- Dr. Christian Foy Parrilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Foy Parrilla practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.