A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Foy Parrilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Foy Parrilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foy Parrilla
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foy Parrilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Foy Parrilla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Foy Parrilla MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christian Foy Parrilla practice?
- Dr. Christian Foy Parrilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Foy Parrilla practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.