Surgical Specialist
2000 Sproul Rd
Ste 320
Broomall, PA 19008
(484) 427-8100
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Back Surgery  |  show details
by Joshua J Maichle on May 15th, 2014

Dr Fras did a back surgery on me April 29 2014 at St. Francis Hospital in Wilmington Del. he removed a chiped disc that was in my nerve causing alot of pain including numbness and burning 24/7 he did a great job and is great at what he does thanks alot DOC u the man

|  surgical patient  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

Being a nurse I have had the opportunity to witness many different physicians in my career. Dr. Fras stands out among the crowd. I trusted him completely, he performed a spinal fusion procedure on me and I would highly recommend him to anyone who would need his services. He went above and beyond and treated both my husband and myself with respect and great care. Hopefully no one I know needs this surgery but if they do I would without a doubt recommend Dr. Fras. He is kind and caring.

|  Great experience.  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr Fras! He is kind and thorough. He explains your options as far as what treatments would work best for a normal lifestyle before jumping in to surgery. I work in the medical field and recommend Dr. Fras for his bedside manor and surgical expertise!

|  DTS  |  show details
by DTS on Aug 4th, 2011

Dr. Fras is good man first...And an excellent docter second...He's diffently a Dr. for the working men and women in this area...Not some look down on you Dr...He looks after the REAL WORKING PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN!!!!!!!You want help for your back go see him..If he cant help you he'll find somebody who will..

|  GR8 DOC  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr. Fras is a stone cold stud! He's a honest straightforward guy, incredibly methodical, and seems to actually care. I'm actually convinced he does. Unfortunately I've had a great number of surgeries and am so glad I was introduced to Dr. Fras. He saved my life, saved my marriage, and has me up and around again with my children.Thank you Dr. Fras you are truly one of the good guys!

|  The Greatest Doctor Ever!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2010

It was the best experience that could have possibly been under the circumstances. He is very professional and knowledgeable.

|  show details
Sep 25th, 2009

Dr. Fras never looked at me,reviewed my films,and said everthing was fine. I received a second opinion after I could not walk nor use my legs. I need to have an operation if I want to go places other than my bed.