Dr. Christian Fras MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017
Waited 1 1/2 hour dr Christian did not explain what's wrong with With my back he went for the big buck told me I need Physical therapy for the insurance and nerve test for the insurance and x ray for the insurance and physical therapy For the insurance then I can put Medal rods which is Fusion but dr Christian said it probably won't work

July 31st, 2012
surgical patient
Being a nurse I have had the opportunity to witness many different physicians in my career. Dr. Fras stands out among the crowd. I trusted him completely, he performed a spinal fusion procedure on me and I would highly recommend him to anyone who would need his services. He went above and beyond and treated both my husband and myself with respect and great care. Hopefully no one I know needs this surgery but if they do I would without a doubt recommend Dr. Fras. He is kind and caring.

July 5th, 2012
Great experience.
I would definitely recommend Dr Fras! He is kind and thorough. He explains your options as far as what treatments would work best for a normal lifestyle before jumping in to surgery. I work in the medical field and recommend Dr. Fras for his bedside manor and surgical expertise!

August 5th, 2011
DTS
Dr. Fras is good man first...And an excellent docter second...He's diffently a Dr. for the working men and women in this area...Not some look down on you Dr...He looks after the REAL WORKING PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN!!!!!!!You want help for your back go see him..If he cant help you he'll find somebody who will..

March 7th, 2011
GR8 DOC
Dr. Fras is a stone cold stud! He's a honest straightforward guy, incredibly methodical, and seems to actually care. I'm actually convinced he does. Unfortunately I've had a great number of surgeries and am so glad I was introduced to Dr. Fras. He saved my life, saved my marriage, and has me up and around again with my children.Thank you Dr. Fras you are truly one of the good guys!

April 25th, 2010
The Greatest Doctor Ever!
It was the best experience that could have possibly been under the circumstances. He is very professional and knowledgeable.

September 25th, 2009
Dr. Fras never looked at me,reviewed my films,and said everthing was fine. I received a second opinion after I could not walk nor use my legs. I need to have an operation if I want to go places other than my bed.

April 5th, 2017