A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Fulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Fulmer, Sports and Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulmer
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Fulmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Fulmer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports and musculoskeletal injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulmer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fulmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Fulmer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian Fulmer practice?
- Dr. Christian Fulmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Fulmer practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors and San Jose Sports Medicine Doctors.