A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Fulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Fulmer, Sports and Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulmer
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fulmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Fulmer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports and musculoskeletal injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulmer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fulmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Fulmer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian Fulmer practice?
- Dr. Christian Fulmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Fulmer practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors and San Jose Sports Medicine Doctors.