A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Furman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Furman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Furman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Furman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Furman graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Furman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Norton Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Davis Furman MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian D. Furman practice?
- Dr. Christian Furman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christian Furman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.