A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Furman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Furman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Furman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Furman graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Furman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Norton Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Davis Furman MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian D. Furman practice?
- Dr. Christian Furman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christian Furman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.