A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Garaycochea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Garaycochea is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garaycochea graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Garaycochea has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Israel Garaycochea MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian I. Garaycochea practice?
- Dr. Christian Garaycochea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Garaycochea practices Anesthesiology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Provo Anesthesiologists.