A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Gastelum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Gastelum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gastelum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Gastelum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gastelum graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gastelum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian J Gastelum MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Christian J. Gastelum practice?
- Dr. Christian Gastelum has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Gastelum practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.