A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian George, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christian E. George practice?
- Dr. Christian George practices Ophthalmology near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.