A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian George, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian E George MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christian E. George practice?
- Dr. Christian George has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christian George practices Ophthalmology near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.