Dr. Christian Guzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Guzman?

September 20th, 2016

Top Notch

I love this guy. I'm no movie star or Mona Lisa but he's always looked at me as though he were Michaelangeo and I was his final legacy masterpiece before he was destined to leave earth. I've had work under anesthesia, without, deep peel years ago was impeccable, after care instructions perfect, attention to client 100%, over and beyond if you have any questions, totally cares about his patients, remembers everyone and everything, could not have better character or professionalism. First rate work. Always happy. Trust him completely. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

October 5th, 2015

El Dr. Guzmán no fue nada profesional cuando fui por primera vez a mi cita bostezaba parecía aburrido dejó que hablara pero el no daba ideas u opiniones no me gusto su atención

March 8th, 2015

11 tousand dollars later, my surgery was not as I expected, Fat remove to my buttox was nothing!!!!!!! Im extremely disapponted!!!

March 19th, 2014

The best doctor and his persona is very very nice

December 9th, 2013

The Best

I highly recommend Dr. Guzman. I was going to him for 7 years for botox and fillers and he truly is a master at work. I moved to Kansas and have not found any doctor that compares to Dr. Guzman.

November 15th, 2012

Ecstatic!

I had plenty of experience with Dr. Guzman's expertise. I have had liposuction, breast reduction, botox, and now scheduled for tummy tuck. Dr. Guzman's artstic talents have shaped my body into an amazing masterpiece. He and his staff are kind, courteous, and extremely respective of my needs. Dr. Guzman is the only plastic surgeon I would use!

January 13th, 2012

Love my breast

Dr.Guzman was great! I decided to get my breast done after two pregnancy and weight lost. I went from a A to a small D which he recommended. I love my breast and I had very lil pain and in 5 days I was back at work!

September 6th, 2011

Excellent Dr...Very happy with results

I went to Dr Guzman for an implant exchange. My implants were about 15 years old. They were not leaking nor did I have any problems with them. However in that 15 year time frame, I had a baby and also gained weight then subsequently lost weight. My breasts were not what they once were. Dr Guzman exchanged my implants with the periareolar (around the nipple)method. I was back to work within 2 days and had very little pain. I am extremely pleased with the outcome, my breasts look better than they did 15 years ago. And Dr Guzman is very easy to talk to and has an excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend him

June 9th, 2010