A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Herard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Herard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Herard graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Herard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Rene Herard MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian R. Herard practice?
- Dr. Christian Herard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christian Herard practices Cardiology near Warwick, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and North Providence, RI.
See Warwick Cardiologists.