A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Herard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Herard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herard
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Herard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Herard graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Herard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Rene Herard MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian R. Herard practice?
- Dr. Christian Herard has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Herard practices Cardiology near Warwick, RI.
See Warwick Cardiologists.