A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Hermansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Hermansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermansen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hermansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital-Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian L Hermansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian L. Hermansen practice?
- Dr. Christian Hermansen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christian Hermansen practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quarryville, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.