A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Hermansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hermansen
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hermansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Hermansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermansen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hermansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian L Hermansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian L. Hermansen practice?
- Dr. Christian Hermansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Hermansen practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.