A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Hermansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Hermansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermansen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hermansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital-Bridgeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hermansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christian L. Hermansen practice?
Dr. Christian Hermansen practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quarryville, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.