A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Herter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Herter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Herter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herter graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- UW Medical Center
- Swedish Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Dupont Herter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian D. Herter practice?
- Dr. Christian Herter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Herter practices Family Medicine near Lynnwood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Lynnwood Primary Care Doctors.