A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Hull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hull graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hull has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Navajo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Manning Hull MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian M. Hull practice?
- Dr. Christian Hull has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Hull practices Internal Medicine near Shiprock, NM.
See Shiprock Internists.