A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyde
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hyde Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Hyde, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hyde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Cooper Hyde MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christian C. Hyde practice?
- Dr. Christian Hyde has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Hyde practices Radiation Oncology near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Oncologists.